To change the default value of the Oracle Applications Web ADI Journal Upload parameters for the Descriptive FlexField Import and Validation.
1. From the Menu Associated with Responsibility, note the Function value for the menu item you use to create your document with. Close the form after noting the name. For R12 GL it will be GL_ADI_CREATE_DOCUMENT function.
2. In system Administrator Navigate to Application, and click Function. Search for the form function name you noted
3. Change the Parameter value for your form function to the required value
For example, it might be set to: bne:page=BneCreateDoc&bne:importFlex=IMPORTNOVALIDATION
The parameter bne:importFlex can have the values: – IMPORTVALIDATION (import DFF with validation) – IMPORTNOVALIDATION (import DFF without validation) – NOIMPORT (no import DFF)
4. Save your form function, then close the form.
5. Select “Requests” from the “View” menu in forms – and monitor the “Compile Security” request to ensure your menus are recompiled. Exit out Oracle Applications.
NOTE:344780.1– WebADI – Is It Possible to Change the Upload Parameter Values that Default When Creating Document and Uploading to GL?
BUG:5247233 – WEB ADI – JOURNAL IMPORT (JOURNAL IMPORT) NOT IMPORTING DESCRIPTIVE FLEXFIELDS
Web ADI, Oracle Applications, DFF, Descriptive Flex Field, Journal import